Sunday, September 24, 2017

September 18-23


This is what we did this week:


 Xaviera held Luke's hermit crab:)  All the animals seemed to gravitate toward Wallace, it was pretty funny.
 We took them up to the Logan Temple.  They were going to do a session, but because of Women's Conference it was closed early in the morning. 






Coming up on our 19 year anniversary in December.  That seems crazy!

 The boys gave them a demonstration of their Tae Kwon Do moves.  Luke has decided to join up again, and we are excited that he is back at it. 

 The girls and I enjoyed the women's conference and we headed to Kneaders afterward, along with half of the ladies in Cache Valley.  Last Spring we beat the crowd, but this time we waited in line for a bit.  It was still fun.  It was fun to be somewhere with a large group of ladies all coming from the same meeting with the same feeling.  LL saw several of her friends there and we enjoyed some yummy soup! I now love the Artichoke Portabello soup.  Sammy had Red Pepper Gouda and LL had Chicken Noodle Soup!
 I have to sub three days this week and I am not excited at all. I am started to hate subbing very much. I wish I could find something else I can do during the school day, even just a few hours.  Oh well. 

1 comment:

Jangs said...

love the pictures.. time sure flies don't it. don't blame you about the subbing. thanks for writing