Some of you asked for more pics of the new baby. What? Do you think I am neglecting the youngest child already? You think I have forgotten to take as many pictures of him as I have of his older siblings? Well you would be correct. I got on the ball again to document the first weeks of this kid's life so I don't have to use pictures of his older brother and lie to him and tell him they are his....they DO look alike, so it would work.
Grandma knitted this lovely sweater-- it has matching booties and a hat, too!
The poor kid already has horseshoe pattern baldness.
I love how they look so cozy in their car-seats.
Just had to throw in the toothless wonders. I will be mashing baby food for three in a few short months, LL lost more teeth on top since this picture. (And yes, when SO wears shoes she is taller than her sis.)
11 comments:
He's so cute! And he really does look like LO. I hope we can meet him very soon.
Oh, that carseat picture melts my heart! Hey's gorgeous, Herm.
SHO is so cute. I love the sweater. It's like a jedi hood or something. LO looks like he's treating the new guy alright.
We need to come and visit soon. We miss you guys.
Good looking kids, thanks for posting photos of SHO.
Cute pictures! When can we meet him??
Oh Julie, he really is so adorable! So very, very adorable!
They do look a lot alike. I am so glad the sweater fits. He is so beautiful just like his sibs. The toothless ones are too fun. I really miss you all. Why am I going to the Ukraine? I'm homesick already
Top photo: Pete and Repeat.
For cuteness! They're all so bright and happy looking! :)
Yeah, more pictures!!
Tht is so funny that they are loosing teeth at the same time? Did SO knock hers out so she could be like LL?
Congrats!! Looks like your family is nicely balanced now. :) Cute little guy!
Post a Comment