Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Hey Kid!!

Has anyone seen "Up"? 

 

13 comments:

Nae said...

I like it! :) LL, you've got that nice, adventure-is-out-there look. So go befriend your future husband and help him break his arm or something. :)

Jangs said...

Too Too funny. Watch out world.

michaelstubbs said...

I wonder if you can sue for a face-infringement violation of some sort. I mean, LL has to be the original.

Jared Stubbs said...

yea, that is funny.

Unknown said...

She´s s funny!!!

Abby said...

That's awesome. That kid was my favorite character in the movie.

Jessica said...

that is so cute! LOVE that picture!

Cassie said...

What a hoot!

Amy Lynn said...

She is YOU! That is the most darling "Julie" face I've ever laid eyes on. She is going to have fantastic adventures...you can tell looking into those beautiful eyeballs.

SP said...

She acts like the character too!!

mo said...

Yup! That's her alright!

Megan said...

Wow, very striking. I must say she does have beautiful eyes though.

Juli said...

That is too cute!