


SO turned 5 today. She got a brand new "big kid" bike and has been on it every second she can. Thanks for the new duds Gma and thanks for all the b-day greetings in the mail. She also started preschool this month. She now feels like she can join in on all the "what happened at school today" conversation. It makes her feel so grown up and she certainly acts more than her age.
8 comments:
Oh, how did your girls get so grown up and big? I love birthdays but there is also a little piece of my heart that hurts because it's time gone that will never come back! She is SUCH a cute little girl...sorry, big girl! She is 5 years old now you know...
Happy Birthday SO!!!! We wish we could be there to give you a big birthday hug. We love you!
She is so beautiful! Happy Happy birthday to you SO! Looks like preschool is going to be good times!
What a beautiful 5 year old! We love you tons
My Chloe turned 5 on the 1st of September. She was sad to miss the Kindergarten deadline, but she was so excited to go to preschool. Your kids look about the same ages as mine. They are very cute kids. The girls seem to look just like you. :)
I'm so sorry we forgot! I am terrible at remembering birthdays. I'm glad she had a wonderful day. She is soooo tall!
Happy Birthday SO. I like your bike. does it have a name?
I can't believe I missed her bday!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel soooo odd!!!!
Sorryyyyyy SO!!! Aunt Cris still loves you soooooo much!!!!!!!
Post a Comment