Sunday, October 05, 2008

Conference Weekend.

A big thanks to Mike and Wendy and family for coming to visit us on Conference weekend. We sure enjoyed catching up with you and the kids. The girls were VERY excited to have their cousins come and visit. The kids played hard and the littlest ones took naps-- Eliza fell fast asleep after eating her yogurt, right there on the floor with all the chatty adults. She was then moved up to the girl's lovey/messy room. The kids went outside for a bit, but the weather was a bit chilly this weekend, and we have lots of mud right now.


LO decided today that he would wear his sisters boots and walk around a bit. Then he found he had a pair that are quite big still, and he had to wear those. We think he looks like a little cowboy wearing long handled underwear and his boots. He just needs a flap in the seat of his pants.

9 comments:

Amy Lynn said...

I love conference weekend. I always feel like it is a time that needs lots of family, pajamas, rootbeer, and soft pillows! I love your little boy in his boots. It just looks so right!!

Abby said...

Ditto--would have loved to have been with family and all those other things Amy said.

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see them myself!!!!!
Miss you all!

wendys said...

We had so much fun! Ian loves playing with SO and LL. He was a little nervous on the ride home though, because LL told him lightening kills people and we saw some and he thought it was coming to get him!

SP said...

Now I'm jealous!

Jessica said...

That looks so nice! Conference weekend is a highlight for us. At least until the reality of actually trying to watch and pay attention with three wild children really sets in. Then I usually get mean, then the spirit leaves, etc, etc, etc. Sigh...Good thing the talks are on the internet!

Jangs said...

Can't wait for my turn to see you all next week. I am excited

Unknown said...

I wish I could visit you this winter...but I talked to my boss and she told me that she'll need me during the break...so, it means I'll have to wait until June 2009 or January 2010. At least I'm sure I'll be able to travel on one of those dates...and I'll definately visit you then!!!!

Cassie said...

Oh...Your little family is so cute. I love the cowboy boots on LO. Reminds me of Rob when he was a little kid. He always had a pair on.