Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Photo Shoot








I told the girls I wanted to take their "school pictures" and they got decked out and told me exactly the poses they wanted to do-- ahhh the "digitally documented generation". I hope I haven't trained narcissistic traits into my children by photographing them so much. It was fun to take their picture. I am no professional, but at least with the camera I can hide a few mess ups. 20 years from now, I won't really care how "professional" they are, right? I will just sigh and think how fast they grew.

LO would have nothing to do with the photo shoot. He wanted to pick up rocks, catch grasshoppers, and scream at his sisters.




11 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh my goodness! Those are some of the most beautiful photos! You ARE a pro. I love the one of LL on the fence with the sun behind her. YOur girls are so beautiful. I got all teary-eyed.

michaelstubbs said...

I like these. They are so much better than a shot of them cuddling an old bear at Walmart. Your kids look good.

Unknown said...

Wow! Your pictures looks great!! Maybe you should starting considering yourself a profissional!Taking pictures of kids is a great business, don't you think?
Miss you all!

Jared Stubbs said...

I like the photos, you have cute girls.

wendys said...

Those are nice pictures. I should have you get some of my kids too!

SP said...

seriously good.

Anonymous said...

Grandma & Grandpa in Orem love the shots too. They sure are cute girls. We love you

Cassie said...

These are wonderful pictures! I love the one with LO walking down the dirt road! You are better than a professional!

Jen said...

What gorgeous kids! I love the shot of the girls together, walking down the road. Makes me wish I had a sister!

Amy Lynn said...

Those are beautiful pictures! I REFUSE to take my kids to a "studio" anymore. It just never looks like them...I love that these pictures reallys show their personalities. Well-done!

Kelli said...

Beautiful Photos!! Add this to your list of things I'll be pestering about--you and your camera are going to have to mosey on over here and take some shots of my kids! I've seriously got to dig up some talent somewhere, this friendship is soo one sided!