Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Our Christmas Break...





It was a good break overall. Rich had almost two weeks off and so tomorrow we will be going through withdrawals without him around. I think that he will be glad to get back to his job tomorrow. He completely spoiled his boy-- now LO is used to someone carrying him everywhere he wants to go. He is starting to crawl now, and I am glad in a way because he is always squawking at me to pick him up and he has to be right next to me.

The girls had a great Christmas. LL got a remote control jeep, an army jeep and tank-- yes she is a girl. SO got a Barbie (I know, I know...) and a Ken...oops I mean Antonio doll. LO was happy with some baby toys.

SO decided that she wanted to do a live nativity and so the unicorns joined in, along with Father Christmas as Joseph. By the way, she informed me that the names of her unicorns were "Unis" and "Eunich". OOOOOHHH-kay....

I forgot to take pictures of LO with his presents-- but like he cares right now, anyway. He was happy he got some mushy beef stew and milk.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Your kids are funny!!!
LL really amazes me sometimes!!!
Hope you had great holidays!!!
Love you all!!

Gotta call you someday...be ready!!!

Jessica said...

Seth was jealous of LL's gifts...They are so cute. I'm so glad you got to have a husband home full time for a while! I just remembered about your email about the address...sorry! I'll go find it....

Jared Stubbs said...

Sounds like a good christmas. Barbie? Ha! Ha! I like the new design of your blog.

SP said...

Why are they growing up so fast???

And where did you get Luke's cool bath seat. REally, I want one.

michaelstubbs said...

Did LO get a bath for Christmas? We didn't bathe our kids over the holiday. I mean, vacation, right?

Jangs said...

Thanks for sharing Christmas with us. We miss you already