Is there anything better in the whole entire world than little girls dancing in leotards? (maybe...I saw a friend's blog recently with a video of her daughter in a little recital like this but her daughter turned around and smacked the little girl behind her for touching her scrunchy...it was very entertaining...)
9 comments:
I can't get the video to come up!
SO is soooo good, I loved it! Thank you for sharing!!! I am such a proud grandma!
That was so classic. I loved it! Your little one's quite a dancer. What a fantastic video to show her fiance some day. :-)
love it love it love it. Sammalilly is a doll! (this is Missy...I had to get on Mom's computer to see it)
Sammy is amazing! Tell her she is a great dancer for me. Super cute video.
Dancing doesn't get any better than this! Sammy, you were wonderful!
Love,
Grandpa Stubbs
hahahahahahaha
Sooooooo lovely!!!!!!
It's great to have a niece who actually dances (at least much better than me!!!!)
I love the new blog layout..it is pricless! Just beautiful!
Is there anything better in the whole entire world than little girls dancing in leotards?
(maybe...I saw a friend's blog recently with a video of her daughter in a little recital like this but her daughter turned around and smacked the little girl behind her for touching her scrunchy...it was very entertaining...)
Post a Comment