Your Sammy knows how to spend the summer. She looks so relaxed--and in a wading pool!
We have more laundry to do: grass stains, mud, popsicle drippings. Summer is a lot of fun.
You wouldn't have much laundry to do here in Brazil then...just send the girls over...By the way, I still need more pictures of the girls...Love ya!
Is sammy wearing a bucket or a hat on her head? OOOOH I can't wait till you are up here!!!
Sammie can make a wading pool look like a full size pool in the carribean. Would be nice to be that relaxed
Sammy's legs have been stretched out! I love how relaxed she looks.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Your Sammy knows how to spend the summer. She looks so relaxed--and in a wading pool!
We have more laundry to do: grass stains, mud, popsicle drippings. Summer is a lot of fun.
You wouldn't have much laundry to do here in Brazil then...just send the girls over...
By the way, I still need more pictures of the girls...
Love ya!
Is sammy wearing a bucket or a hat on her head? OOOOH I can't wait till you are up here!!!
Sammie can make a wading pool look like a full size pool in the carribean. Would be nice to be that relaxed
Sammy's legs have been stretched out! I love how relaxed she looks.
Post a Comment