


I knew that when we moved out to the country, we would get animals eventually.....so here we are. For those of you who are allergic to cats, we are keeping them outside at all times--- I know that won't totally help, so I am soooo sorry. We have two orange kitties and one bunny. The cats are afraid of the bunny- and floppy just stares them down. (I took them all out at the same time. ) The girls played with the kittens all day long and so did the neighbor kids. I am just worried that they might be loved to death before they are killed by a car or a dog! Their names are Sunshine and Scout. Floppy now shares the garage with them. Fun f un for everyone!
1 comment:
Nice pics...nice view...good to see how great the girls are dealing with animals...better than me, no doubt!!!
Love ya!
Post a Comment