Sunday, April 23, 2006

House



This is the house that we are going to buy-- barring anything unforseen. The lady really is very upset that they are moving, but they have to. She told us that the people are very "farmy" and a little "uneducated". Afterwhich my husband replied, "I grew up on a farm, and I like people like that." She grew up in Holliday, Utah.

9 comments:

Jangs said...

It is beautiful!!! I am so excited for you

Suzie Petunia said...

Very cute! Congrats!

Jared Stubbs said...

Wow! That is a beautiful house!!!

Jared Stubbs said...

I agree with Rich, those are my favorite people.

wendys said...

You should have told the lady, "well i done graduated from 8th grade so I'm smarter then the best of em." The house looks lovely and a nice yard/land area.

wendys said...

p.s. your lawn is huge! You should turn some of it into a rock garden or sagebrush garden to save on your watering bill and lawnmowing hours.

Julie said...

True- but fortunately the lawn looks bigger here than it actually is. It goes about halfway back, and the other "greenery" you see is a field of aspiring alfalfa which the neighbors like to borrow for thier horses, so it gets put to good use. And, we buy a water share with the house and so we don't have a water bill-- so double good!!

mo said...

I love it! It looks very warm and charming. It's just too far away! Your new neighbors sound like good people. I hope the owner is moving back to Holliday.

Unknown said...

Hi sister!!!
Loved your new place...now I know where i'm going to spend some time before leaving to NYC for New Year's Eve (like I did in 2004!)...It's a shame I still have no idea when this is going to be possible!!!
Love you
Miss you all!