I didn't take many pictures of Thanksgiving!!! I think I am getting averse to taking pictures all the time because my phone is constantly near me. On Thanksgiving day, I woke up and taught 6 classes, then we got ready an drove to Coalville. We had Thanksgiving dinner there with the Olsens at Suzanne's house. We then drove through Heber and went to visit the Stubbs side at Jared's house. We had a great time at both places. The food was delicious. Friday morning, the rest of the Stubbs side went to the crater in Midway to swim, and we opted to go home. Not that we didn't want to spend more time with them-- we just didn't want to spend money to only swim for 45 mintues-- oh well!! It looks like it is pretty cool and they had a great time. We had fun with everyone!
Sammy got her Freshman Class officer pictures. One of the students took their pics for the yearbook. Sammy wants to be a photographer like this girl that took their pictures. She said she makes money photographing for weddings, missions, etc. She does a great job!
Sammy has taken to High School like a fish to water.
I still just cannot wrap my brain around paying for pants that have holes in them! I can't wait until they go out of style!! They are a cute group of kids though!
No comments:
Post a Comment