LL had a birthday party the next week (just two weeks after her birthday). We had a hot cocoa bar and the girls made themselves sick with hot chocolate and "flavors". I was ready to go to a real bar after all that was done-- I needed something to take the edge off....
The next week, we had the Olsen family party and had lots of fun.
Christmas morning, SHO got his John Deere tractors, the girls each got a new doll and LO got more GEO trax train set stuff. It was a great Christmas.
Here I stuck in a picture of LO and his gingerbread house. My skills are severely lacking when it comes to making gingerbread houses--- maybe next year I will do better. The important thing was they all had fun!
Next, we celebrated SHO's 2nd b-day. He had ice cream with lots and lots of sprinkles and he got a new ball and a blanket. He was very happy.
And to end the festivities, we celebrated New Years at Rich's sister's house. We did some dancing to bring in the new year.
10 comments:
What fun times! I sure love all those grinning faces.
You are so funny, Julie. Miss you!
Awesome dancing!
Warm, cozy, fun, holiday stuff! I love it!!!
Great smiles. It looks like everyone had fun. Nice new floor too.
It all looks so charming and Norman Rockwell-esque. Can i come live at your house?
Oh, and kid birthday parties make me want to drink as well!
Fun Fun Fun. Happy New Year!
I can see the green in the kitchen and it looks good! I love the floors too! I can't get the videos to work...boo ;(
Looks like so much fun! I love the pics. of the kiddies. Birthday parties make me want to do more than just get a drink!
shake your bootie!
Post a Comment