Monday, May 16, 2011

Is Spring Finally Here???



I think that we may have finally arrived at Spring.  We had gorgeous weather this past week and then this Sunday it turned a little gray-- but it wasn't biting cold like before.  We also had lots of wind which made the grass in our field out back look like waves of green water.  The kids had a grand time running around in it and hiding like tigers ready to pounce. 

Of course, there are the new kittens that have arrived with Spring.  The mother moved them several times, and then finally brought them back to the barn to stay-- at least for a short while....heh, heh, heh.

Try and find the hidden objects in the grass.  SHO wanted to find them, and he was a little baffled that they would just pop up out of nowhere. 

Soon to come-- a clip of the choir concert so that Grandparents can oooh and ahhhh.  Of course, others are permitted to watch, but you don't have to pretend to think our kids are just the bees knees!!

9 comments:

Jen said...

Oh, they are so cute, Julie! They have your freckles. :-)

Jessica said...

I love that video...so dang cute, and beautiful too. I love the wind in that long lush grass!

Emma Jo said...

Dreamy dreamy dreamy. I love where you live.

SP said...

Spencer- "are you really going to take my picture mom? seriously? seriously mom?"

michaelstubbs said...

Put the kittens back inside the cat; the news said that it's supposed to snow tomorrow.

wendys said...

Too much fun. We will send our kids down to play soon.

Jangs said...

Oh it does look like Spring finally. I hope so. Love the pictures. Miss you all so much. I wish I had seen the concert so be sure to post it. Love you

Nae said...

I want to play in the grass, too! And I wish I wasn't allergic to kittens...but that's okay! Sure looks like the kids are having a great time!

Abby said...

I can't get enough of your scenery! I dream of places like that for my children when I dream. And sometimes I dream about scorpions...But the good dreams involve rooling grassy fields and barns and open wide spaces! And they are such beautiful happy kids. What a life!