
We had a great holiday break this year-- Rich gets to take almost two weeks off, which makes it nice. I go through withdrawals when he has to go back to work--- I don't get to boss him around all day long to get all that great help with the kids! He had just as much fun as they did on his break. He couldn't wait until we got some snow so he could hook up the sled behind the four-wheeler and drag them around out in the back field. Next year, the youngest may get to join in on that.
Big news! We got a new camera! Wowwwwwweeee!! When I went in to get it, I asked the clerk about batteries and how to recharge them-- do I need "AA" or what? She looked at me like I was wacko and said that the camera came with a rechargeable lithium battery. Lithium! Wow! Whatever that is, I'll take it!! I decided that our camera was a dinosaur after about 7 years (that is 1,112 "techno" years). I couldn't believe how light and small it was! I love you new camera, I will never let you go....never.....Wait a minute-- this new camera isn't as nice to me-- the 3 megapixels our OTHER camera had really hid my wrinkles and bags under my eyes. The first picture I let the kids take of me with the NEW camera showed my wrinkles, yellowed teeth and the nucleotide chains of my DNA. Technology STINKS!!!
 |
| The Jammies for Christmas. |
 |
| Birthday Boy digs into his first cake. YUMMY! |
 |
| Celebrating the New Year with some Great Grandparents. We also went to see our Grandparents Green on the other side of the family, it was fun to see you guys! Thanks for the visit! |
 |
| Very tired after celebrating. |
 |
| New Year's aftermath. |
 |
| Trying to decide if he really wants to go down the stairs. Gma Stubbs bought him a darling hat for his B-day. Unfortunately, his head was too big and she had to take it back and get a size 2-4!!! Yes, he has my cranium-- it's like an orange on a toothpick. I love him, quit saying I am a mean mother--- I just call it as I see it, even with my own kids. |
 |
The happiest three-year old on the planet. Don't call this a "doll" it is a TOY!
|
|
|
|
|
|
Rich celebrated the big 39, and next year you are all invited to the 40!! It is a surprise party, but he is getting so old he will forget about it soon after he reads this post. One other thing-- SO saw me running on my treadmill and said, "Mom you work out every day, but you still look the same!" Thanks. At this point it is just maintenance I am going for.
12 comments:
We had so much fun with you all. I miss you. And Happy Birthday again Rich. We love you all
I love the pictures...and you look great as usual!! I miss you so much! I am so glad you had such good break! Seth asked me the other day why I don't excercise like I used to. I didn't have an answer. When did kids get so observant?
Darn that SO! Just tell her you are working on making your heart healthy so she cant see the changes! Happy birthday to that cutie!
Whoa! Everyone grew up quite a lot. Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, Happy Birthdays.
It was soooo good to see you guys! SO makes me laugh. And she gives FANTASTIC head massages. :)
SHO looks so much older! I guess that's what happens when you have a birthday. What a cutie.
I've wanted a new camera with more mega pixels, but now I realize that I don't. No help needed to see all the gray hairs and wrinkles on this gal!
You deserve many props to find time to exercise every day. That's soooo great. One day SO will realize how amazing that is and will beg for your forgiveness. :)
Yeah for new cameras! Your kids are so stinkin cute. I want to come visit you and pet bunnies and play with kittens and feed cows and stuff...and be pulled by a four wheeler in the snow!
HA!!! I love it. You just are wearing the same clothes, so it all looks the same on top, but underneith...... ;)
SO will be thankful for the work outs you do when she doesn't have to visit you in the retirement center when you are 99. You'll still be taking care of yourself.
It seems that I've missing a lot recently in this family!!!!
SO makes me laugh with her comment! Don't feel bad about it...you should see what I look like today after no exercising at all for the past 6 months!
Miss you all!!!
I think you look fabulous (and your kids are darling!)! I have discovered the erase button on Picassa for removing dark circles and wrinkles. I plan to use that on any pictures I post of myself and then hide in person for the rest of my life!
Jules, you look great. I understand how you feel. A good pair of large sunglasses does a lot of good for my photos.
Post a Comment