Friday, December 17, 2010

SO's Choir concert

Here are some clips of SO's choir concert for the benefit of our favorite fans-- Grandparents!!!  (And whoever else wants to sit through our kids stuff-- we realize that our kids are fabulous to us, so we are not offended if you pass the chance to watch these future stars...) Really, we are grateful our school has such a fabulous music teacher.  She is wonderful and does so much of this on her own time and dime.
This first one is "Don't Eat a Poinsettia"--- or you'll get a belly ache....


Next is "Sing Noel"
The last one is "Reindeer Shouldn't Waltz"

4 comments:

Jangs said...

What a star!! I wish we lived closer and could have come. That was wonderful

Anonymous said...

Great program! Wish we were there! Good job Sammy, you were the best performer on the stage!!

SP said...

way to goooo! I love the putting hair behind her ears all the time. ;)

michaelstubbs said...

I hadn't heard the poinsettia song before. Nice singing.