Make video montages at www.OneTrueMedia.com
May was a really busy month-- as it is for most of us. We had lots of programs, and since Grandpas and Grandmas are too far to come for all the programs, here is a sampling. LL was chosen for the school talent show. The music teacher picked one kid from each class. All the kids were just fantastic to watch. LL was so nervous, but I think that I was more nervous than she was-- I wouldn't have wanted to play for the whole school when I was that age. She chose a new song the week before the performance and I was REALLY nervous about that- but she did great. She didn't do the repeat in the song (for you siblings who played this long ago and wonder what happened....) she didn't want to be too long. She was also in Bell Choir at school and that was really fun for her, too. SO "graduated" from kindergarten, of course. She really got into the songs and had a great time. She cried when it was all over-- good grief, what will it be like when she REALLY graduates from school if she is sobbing now?? I guess I am glad she enjoyed it so much that she will miss it! I am quite glad to have them all home for now.
May was a really busy month-- as it is for most of us. We had lots of programs, and since Grandpas and Grandmas are too far to come for all the programs, here is a sampling. LL was chosen for the school talent show. The music teacher picked one kid from each class. All the kids were just fantastic to watch. LL was so nervous, but I think that I was more nervous than she was-- I wouldn't have wanted to play for the whole school when I was that age. She chose a new song the week before the performance and I was REALLY nervous about that- but she did great. She didn't do the repeat in the song (for you siblings who played this long ago and wonder what happened....) she didn't want to be too long. She was also in Bell Choir at school and that was really fun for her, too. SO "graduated" from kindergarten, of course. She really got into the songs and had a great time. She cried when it was all over-- good grief, what will it be like when she REALLY graduates from school if she is sobbing now?? I guess I am glad she enjoyed it so much that she will miss it! I am quite glad to have them all home for now.
5 comments:
They are so talented! It is fun to watch them.
Your girls are amazing! Wish we could have been there to watch it live, but thanks for passing on the video.
Oh I have such great grandgirls. What talent. Wish I could have been there in person
Hey, that song is so familiar. Nice work.
that is so funny! What a nut.
Post a Comment