ha ha ha... that is really funny.
LO is way funny in the post below. SHO looks like SO to me.
Is the bottom picture a computer generated image of what SO will look like when he is older?
I can see it. I can see it.
Jared-- haven't you seen Zoolander-- a total waste of time for a movie??
Love it! You should get him on the baby pageant circuit. Do they do that for baby boys???
He is so cute. I think its a great picture. He's got a career
Julie, I know how to waste my time - of course I have seen Zoolander!
The top one is so much better looking!
Very cute!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
ha ha ha... that is really funny.
LO is way funny in the post below. SHO looks like SO to me.
Is the bottom picture a computer generated image of what SO will look like when he is older?
I can see it. I can see it.
Jared-- haven't you seen Zoolander-- a total waste of time for a movie??
Love it! You should get him on the baby pageant circuit. Do they do that for baby boys???
He is so cute. I think its a great picture. He's got a career
Julie, I know how to waste my time - of course I have seen Zoolander!
The top one is so much better looking!
Very cute!
Post a Comment