Is that LL? No way. If it is, she looks so dang old from the back! She could do a hair ad on TV. I can see her flipping her hair around with some snappy music in the backgroud.
wait...is it is SO isnt' it...
SO Cute!!!little S.O.
I guess SO. Very nice!
Yes, it is SO. She could use some background music because she DOES flip her hair around a lot. She keeps asking me, "Is it still flippy??"
Cute! I sure hope we can see you guys this weekend!
SO - but I almost think that is what you want us to believe...
It was greattttt talking to you!!!Love you all and miss you a tons!
Very cute!!! I wish my hair was that beautiful. :)
It's got to be Julie--with really narrow shoulders? Seriously, that hair is to die for.
Did Farrah Fawcett drop by your house?
Oh, that is some seriously gorgeous hair! Maybe I'll start coming up there to have my hair done...
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Is that LL? No way. If it is, she looks so dang old from the back! She could do a hair ad on TV. I can see her flipping her hair around with some snappy music in the backgroud.
wait...is it is SO isnt' it...
SO Cute!!!little S.O.
I guess SO. Very nice!
Yes, it is SO. She could use some background music because she DOES flip her hair around a lot. She keeps asking me, "Is it still flippy??"
Cute! I sure hope we can see you guys this weekend!
SO - but I almost think that is what you want us to believe...
It was greattttt talking to you!!!
Love you all and miss you a tons!
Very cute!!! I wish my hair was that beautiful. :)
It's got to be Julie--with really narrow shoulders? Seriously, that hair is to die for.
Did Farrah Fawcett drop by your house?
Oh, that is some seriously gorgeous hair! Maybe I'll start coming up there to have my hair done...
Post a Comment