putting down sod on the side of the house...
making a sand box...
trying to figure out what in the world my son is going to dress up like next....

It isn't even summer yet, and I feel like things have been a little too busy around here. Soccer is over, thank goodness, and on to playing outside all day-- at least after school ends. If you get bored, come around and we'll find something for you to do!! (You may not be glad you came, there is always some project going on!)
8 comments:
Humm Pink and camo. interesting combination. His older sisters are having an indirect influence on him. Whew you have been busy. The place looks great
Your boy looks so big!!!!!
Too bad I wont be able to visit you at your place!!!! That would be great playing around with the kids!!!
Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!! you updated your blog!! I love LO's outfits. That's what you get with older sisters, eh? He's so funny.
Ha ha! We've been getting the same sorts of outfits - Yesterday Emmie wore Little Mermaid PJ bottoms with Par's Darth Vader T-shirt!
Those outfits are hilarious!
Your yard looks gorgeous. It has been so long since I have seen it in person that I won't even recognize it. I'm excited to see it and you all next week.
YOur back! I am so glad! What, busy, you? We need to come up and play one day this summer! Will you let us? My kids would love it!
Yes, please--sign me up! That's just what drives me crazy in the summer here--the fact that we can't just spend all day outside! I guess it's a good sign that L is much better at coordinating a cowboy outfit than one that involves a purse...I don't know quite what to call that one--so cute!
I just can't decide which of his outfits I like best. I am partial to cowboys but how can you resist a lovely pink purse and shiny boots? And laying sod is SO hard! You do big, hard projects...I'm just lucky if we eat 3 meals and do laundry once a week! Come visit me...lots of ice-cream and you can talk to me while I unload the dishwasher.
Post a Comment