The weather outside is frightful...
But tree decorating is delightful...(Except when you aren't watching and your 1 year old climbs the ladder that has been left out.)
All she wants for Christmas is her teeny weeny front tooth.
Good thing Santa got it right this year. He must have been paying better attention.

Wearing new dresses is always fun. This was taken just before the town Christmas Concert.It was fun to see you guys in person and some of you on the web cam. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas.
10 comments:
Your tree was huge! Good talking to you, even if it was just your high school beauty shot I could see.
Great tree! and beautiful dresses, girls! See ya soon.
Sweet girls and an adventuresome boy! Hope your Christmas was great!
Ah, so Pretty, all of it!
Love the tree! I have never had to use a ladder to decorate a tree. How fun! The girls look adorable, and your boy makes me excited for our new little one to arrive!
Wow what a tree! And the girls look so beautiful in their dresses and hugging each other. I love you all including Luke on the ladder
I also am impressed by your huge, gorgeous tree. It probably felt more festive to have to climb a ladder to decorate it. Glad we got to skype for a bit. It was fun!
Happy new year!!!
It all looks so picturesque and beautiful...even Santa sitting among the stacks of books warmed my heart! Merry belated Christmas!!
You girls look so pretty in your dresses. - Lyndon
Post a Comment