One gust of wind tipped my mini-greenhouse over with all my nice veggie starts. It had been a calm morning, and I even had three huge rocks on the base to keep it still. Oh well.
Reasons why I just can't keep up in the blogging world.*Kids...goes without saying.
*Sick kids.
*Kids with allergies-- food allergies.
*Soccer games.
*Dance lessons.
*Gardening-- pulling weeds mostly.
*Smashing my finger in the suburban door-- locking it in.
*Trips to the doctor.
*The End





10 comments:
I'm exhausted reading this. You do a good job
ouch for your finger! You garden looks great! We will have to come see it in person someday soon.
You locked your finger in the door!?
I am really sorry to hear about the wind destroying your greenhouse. The wind is what prevented us from trying a garden again up here. We have to buy soil to plant in, and the wind just blows it away. Last night it was 60mph gusts. This morning doesn't look much better.
Good luck with the sick kids.
So..who has food allergies...I am behind the times! Sorry about sick kids, that is draining. Your bread looks fabulous. I tried making some, and my sweet husband gagged it down and tried to say it was good. It was really like eating a brick. I am still working on it.
Ho-hum...I miss you. I need someone I can burst in on and talk to!
Sorry about the sick kids! I think there is an unwritten rule that after a trip one or all kids have to come down with something and puke. What a lame rule.
Oh dear. You have your hands full!
That picture of your little girl all konked out on the kitchen table is so sad! Poor little one. It's never fun when the kiddos are miserable.
Speaking of wind, I swear there was a tornado last night. I was really scared that something was going to come flying through and kill me.
sorry about the garden, sick kids, and tried momma, really.
I am sorry about your finger and I am sorry that I laughed when I read it. It hit me so funny! You are a busy lady! No posts should be a good thing! I'll be there in a month- would you want to get together with nuestra madre? :) Let me know if you'd be up for a drive to see her new babe.
At least you have good excuses not to update your blog...
Sorry for the sick kids and the finger...
Amen. That is why I'm so behind on reading my favorite people's blogs...not to mention I can't keep anything current on my blog. But I really enjoy reading about your family and what you are doing! It makes me feel more connected...
Post a Comment