A. Attached or Single? Attached.
B. Best Friends? Rich (husband-- sorry bro!)
C. Cake or Pie? Pie. I used to not like pie until I married a pie-guy. Now I would prefer it over cake (Except....I do like Tres Leches Cake, very, very, gooey and fattening.)
D. Day of Choice?Friday-- the week is almost over and the weekend to look forward to.
E. Essential Item? Diapers and wipes (I have been caught away from home without them-- for my baby of course, not me:)
F. Favorite Color?Purple.
G. Greatest Accomplishment? Hmmmm. Maybe at the end of my life I will finally accomplish something that doesn't get undone!
H. Hometown? Twin Falls, ID
I. Indulgences? Ohhhh, yep, Marisa I agree. I love the frozen custard at Nielsens... I miss that.
J. January or July? July
K. Kids? 2 girls, 1 boy
L. Life is incomplete without? Yep-- family.
M. Marriage Date? December 18, 1998-- almost ten years.
N. Number of siblings? 4. Jared, Mike, Missy, Rich.
O. Oranges or apples? Apples with caramel.
P. Phobias or fears? Flying. Do not tell me that someday I will get on a plane again, I will not.
Q. Quotes? "There is so much good in the worst of us, and so much bad in the best of us, that it behooves all of us not to talk about the rest of us." --Robert Lewis Stephenson
R. Reason to smile? I love Spring and planting new seeds in the garden.
S. Season? Fall. I like to wind down.
T. Tag three friends? Hmmmm. Missy, Meredith, and Meg. (All "M"s this time).
U. Unknown fact about me? I hate grocery shopping-- actually-- shopping in general. Not very exciting, but then I am not a very exciting person!!
V. Very Favorite Store? Target.
W. Worst Habit? Staying up late to read or look at blogs (Mine is the same, Marisa!)
X. X-ray or ultrasound? Ultrasounds-- I don't like x-rays-- usually they are for something not so good.
Y. Your favorite food? Italiano-- I love Italian food, I could eat it every day, but then I would be an even bigger pasta mamma.
Z. Zodiac? Aries?? Is that what I was supposed to answer. That is what I am.
7 comments:
Thanks for doing the tag. It was fun to read things about you! Is the flying phobia related to your coming home from Spain experience or did that just cement the deal? And I think you are a very exciting person to read about!
I know just what you mean about accomplishing something that doesn't get "un-done." I just folded a basket of laundry twice, basically, as my boys pulled things out as I went along. Aarrgh! It's maddening sometimes.
I did't know you had a phobia of flying. Is there a story behind that, or have you always been that way???
I guess you forgot counting me as one of your siblings!!!! :o(
Julie!
I got your blog spot through your dad. I saw him on Facebook, which is as brave as I get when it comes to posting anything on a computer. (I am fairly computer illiterate.) My husband and I live in Smithfield. Your little family is so adorable! However, you definitely need to post some pictures of you. I think I may have seen the elusive Mrs.olsen with a cup to her lips "pretending" to take a drink as she tugged on her babies' onsie.
I saw Tiffany has a blog as well. I may just have to join the 21st Century, and create my own. It was fun to see yours.
My email is ariankael@gmail.com
Amy Woolstenhulme Hoffmann
julie...about freezing my bday cake...I do have a better idea...when you guys finally come...I can order a brand new one...what do you think???
Miss you!
Cris
Did you watch or not the movied I suggested on my post??? I can't wait to know if you enjoyed it or not!!!!
Post a Comment