
Yesterday, Rich went to get LO out of his crib because he could hear him on the monitor-- and LO had pulled himself up on the crib bars and was standing up trying to reach the monitor over on the changing table...thank goodness we avoided a disaster-- we still hadn't lowered the mattress yet to make the bars higher.
Dinner time is no less of a challenge. LO likes to grab everyone's food. Rich caught him on camera trying to get the girl's brownies. His onsies are going to be all stretched out at the bum because that is the easiest place for me to grab him when he is quickly racing away from me.
Here is a picture of LO in his new crib setting. He is very happy-- but from the look on his face I don't think it will take long for him to learn how to climb over those bars and get into more trouble...
8 comments:
Great pictures! He looks like a bundle of energy. Eliza and him need to play more!
Okay, so that first one wasn't staged?! What a mover!! That is so funny. You are very calmly having a drink while holding onto him! It's like a cartoon! I love it. Claire is still trying to figure out how to crawl, but she can stand on her own whilst holding onto the couch by her lonesome.
The first one was SORT OF staged. He had been doing that for about 5 minutes already and I was doing that very thing-- drinking and eating my brownie. Rich just grabbed the camera and we waited until he did it again.
That is so hilarious! I think you'll have your hands full with that one. Welcome to the rambunctious world of little boys...
Love the picture..Ahhh, fun times keeping little ones from killing themselves. It is a full time job! YOur doing great!
From the look on his face, he already does know how to get out. He is just waiting for you to leave.
Pictures worth a thousand words. That was great!
That is one of the funniest pictures ever...I love the fact that you have him by the britches so nonchalantly. I love motherhood, it packs in the humor.
Post a Comment