Thursday, November 29, 2007

Happy Birthday LL!



Happy Birthday to our favorite family 6 year old. LL woke up to hear her name announced on the radio (courtesy of our neighbors next door). She was thrilled with her gifts-- a beautiful sweater (Pepe! Eets a sweater!!) and some beautiful matching socks, courtesy of Gma Stubbs (handmade by Gma, no less.) Money from Great Grandparents and Gparents Steve and LaVada. Also a red "spider" bike helmet from her padres. We bought her a bike and it was too big-- oops. We will get the right size today. She has requested carrot cake (I have no idea why she likes carrot cake so much) and for a ride home from school today instead of riding the bus. The birthday Queen will get her wishes!!

7 comments:

wendys said...

Happy Birthday! Sounds like she is going to have a wonderful day. I love the sweater and bike helmet.

Jessica said...

She is so big. She is also so beautiful! Can't wait to see her and the other two!

Jangs said...

I am so glad the sweater fit. Happy Birthday. Keep on riding that bike

michaelstubbs said...

Happy Birthday, kid.

SP said...

You don't know why she likes Carrot cake?? Dad loves carrot cake, no? I love and hate how big she is getting. It breaks my heart a little to see her grow up!! Love you LL

Unknown said...

Funny...on my birthday my wishes used to be: staying home instead of going to school!!!!
Happy bdayy LL!!! Aunt Cris loves you!!!!!!!

Jen said...

What a beautiful birthday girl! I hope she enjoyed her day thoroughly.