Saturday, September 15, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAMALILLY!


Yes, the princess in all her crowning glory celebrated her 4th birthday. She was served breakfast in bed (by request about a month ago) and opened her presents after she ate. She also had a birthday party with five little friends. When she saw the balloons and decorations she exclaimed, "Oh Mom! It's BEAUTIFUL!!" and gave me a big hug. Frou Frou is not wasted on this young lady. The more glitz and frills the better. (Maybe some of it will rub off on me and I will get some style back into my wardrobe...I am anxiously waiting for her help in that department-- maybe.)

10 comments:

Jessica said...

That is just about the cutest thing I have seen! I love it! That is more pink than I have seen the last 5 years combined.

SP said...

Oh my, Oh my, Samalilly got her day didn't she. You are such a sweet Mom- I love it, breakfast in bed. She really knows how to be treated. Question, does she like to soak in your big tub with bubbles and sip on cold water?

Happy Brithday little Niece!!

michaelstubbs said...

Very nice. Happy Birthday Sammy. We love you.

Jangs said...

A very Happy Birthday. We love you sooooo much! And I love the pink. You look darling...

SP said...

Sammy, you look Beautiful! Happy Birthday - Lyndon

Jared Stubbs said...

Happy birthday Sammy! You look so beautiful in your princess clothes!

Megan said...

Happy Birthday sweet princess! The differences in your sweet girls are fascinating!

Emma Jo said...

Happy Birthday beautiful girl!! (I am so glad to be invited to the blog...I tried to come the other day and discovered it was private, I was so sad! Thanks!)

mo said...

Thank you for inviting me into your world. I love reading about your girls and I love it that they are such girly girls!

Tiffany Gremmert said...

She is so adorable. I love all the glitz and glam. She and Lacey would just love playing together. Little princesses. Gotta love 'em.