Wednesday, August 08, 2007

I'm Tagged, TOO!

Job's Ive Held:
1. Picking beans in Filer, Idaho
2. Janitor
3. Sandwich "Artist" at Subway
4. Social Worker

Places to go for a weekend getaway:
1. Newton
2. Newton
3. Newton
4. I haven't had a weekend at home for a while, can't tell?

Movies I can watch over and over:
1.(As long as there are a few years in between viewings, I hate watching re-runs..)
I really don't know....
2.Maybe...
3.I REALLY don't know, I hate watching things over and over!
4.?

Guilty Pleasures:
1. Chocolate chips straight from the bag
2. Tres Leches Cake
3. granola bars-- more than one at a time
4. Reading a book in a hot tub.

Places I've Lived:
1. Provo, UT
2. Twin Falls, ID
3. Mesa, AZ
4. Spain

What were likely the first things you thought of when you saw your significant other for the first time:
1. What a show off...He thinks every girl loves him...
2. I wonder if that girl is going to hang on him all night.
3. I like red hair.
4. (when I got home from a mission and saw him around...) "Your STILL here?"

Places I've been on Vacation:
1. Washington, D.C.
2. Boston, MA
3. Houston, TX
4. Jays Peak, VT

Favorite Foods:
1. Italian
2. Spanish
3. Buttered Popcorn
4. anything I don't have to cook

If in a "jam" with your spouse, what tactics do you use to get out of the doghouse?
1. Give him some space
2. say I'm sorry
3. I really don't know...He is too nice to me, and doesn't really get mad at much
(I had to totally copy Jess's response because that is exactly true for me...)

Websites I visit Almost daily:
1. blogger
2. my email
3. recipe sites
4. gardening tips

Places I would rather be right now:
1. no where, really...
2. Visiting friends and family in Bountiful
3. Shopping ALONE, with money of course
4. getting a massage

Who sent this to me:
Wendy

Now I get to pick four other blog buddies to do this survey:
1.Cris Bravim
2.Jangs
3.Abby Stubbs
4.Jared Stubbs

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I have always known that we are kindred spirits...

wendys said...

It took me a while to figure out when you lived in Provo!