



Well, we have just finished a day of town activities, and frankly-- I am whipped. The girls are sound asleep, and would probably sleep until noon if we didn't have church. Today they ran in a race, rode on the library parade float, entered a watermelon eating contest (LL won in her age group, and so did SO for the 3 year olds) chased a chicken (LL won the rooster by the way-- and no, we don't have a coop...) and played hard in the "foam". I am so tired, that I will just post pictures.
5 comments:
How fun! Next time I'll send Ian down to win me a rooster.
too good! I can't believe you can keep the pace, parade, contests, foam fights etc etc etc. I want to come next year
You have such talented girls! Winning eating contests and rooster, man! Julie, I am not suprised they won because you hae always been the biggest eater in the family. Are there any job openings in Newton?
I like LL competitive spirit. That's cool Sammy won too! I love the pictures.
I love hometown events! I make my family attend every little or big effort that comes our way! Congratulations on the watermelon eating and the rooster. Nothing like making a big mark on your little town! Hooray!
Post a Comment