
Friday we were so lucky to have a visit from our cousins! I can't believe how much the boys have grown. We chased the cats and the rooster, went to the local "mall" and hung out and talked. The funniest was watching SC and LL shucking the corn and chatting away. They are so "grown up". I miss ya, Jess! It was so fun to sit and talk for a while and just let the kids play. Thanks for taking the time to drive all the way up here!
3 comments:
It was our pleasure! I really did enjoy myself. Seth was talking about that little kitty the entire rest of the day, and wanted Dad to go buy either a kitty or a dog to be his best friend. Great.
What fun! Wish I could come visit too! I could watch all those kids all day, they are just hilarious. I hope Ian and I can come and meet the rooster soon as well.
I got a little jealous right now!!!
:o(
Post a Comment