Sunday, April 29, 2007

Soccer Mania...





Here are some pictures to view-- my very different girls. Sam is the one in the interesting outfit and the other is of LL and her friend during soccer. They are both soccer maniacs and have a great time. We get out the lawn chairs every Tuesday and Saturday and watch a cute little soccer game. They are all such a riot to watch. I am glad at this stage they don't really care to much about the score and they truly just have fun. LL gets really into it, and puts on her "soccer face" when its game time. Samalilly just plays with her Barbies and waits patiently while we are all paying close attention to LL. She drifts off into her own little world and then comes back when the game is done. I couldn't have two more extremely different girls-- and I am glad they are so happy to be just what they are. I hope it always stays that way.

8 comments:

Jessica said...

Those are the cutest pictures! They are both so cute! Seth looked at the pictures and said he really missed L.L.

I missed seeing you at the shower! Hope all is going well! Good luck these last few weeks. The big day is almost here!

Jangs said...

They are so wonderful. I can hardly wait to get to be with them for a week.

michaelstubbs said...

Nice. I can' decided which I like best...

Unknown said...

I knew LL has something Brazilian in her blood!!!! Too bad I can't play any soccer!!!! Neither Bruno...nor my boyfriend...But maybe she can learn something with my dad...he used to play soccer when he was younger...a lot younger...hahahaha

mo said...

At this point in your pregnancy, it's good you have an activity that just requires you to sit in a chair and breath! What cute girls! I love the way the whole group runs around the field in a little clump at this age!

SP said...

First, I thought Sammy was LL, because they both dress crazily. Second, that ref looks like she is running hard to keep up with the kids! Third, are you in labor yet?

last, I love you and your completely different and both amaizingly wonderful girls!

Jared Stubbs said...

I love those girls and can't wait to meet Luke!

mo said...

Speaking of which...we want photos! Lots and lots! You don't have anything else to do, right?