


I really don't have anything to say. I was just posting this picture for my sake so that I can decide if I really like it. I didn't get the girls photos in time this year-- our autumn was crazy and so I didn't plan it. I need to take them somewhere decent but my favorite store-- you all know the one, and it does NOT begin with a W, is not HERE in Cache Valley. Everywhere else charges a ridiculous amount for a sitting fee. It is so cold out that I can't do some outdoor pictures until late spring, and there are some cool sites around here. By then I will be taking care of another little Olsen, and the girls will be 6 months away from another year older! The dilemas of family record keeping!!! I figured if I could take a few decent photos, maybe they could count. Don't critique too much, because I really don't have enough experience or skill in photography to be worth critique!
12 comments:
they are adorable! good job. I clipped some JC Penny's photo coupons out of the paper if you want some. They are really good deals, but you may not have a store down there.
ooh ya! We do, and that would be cool if you don't want them:)
Who needs JC Penneys? Those are adorable and very well done--of course look at the models, how could you miss?
The girls look great. The window shots would look better without the siding of the house in them. Can you photoshop in some pink unicorns grazing in the pasture?
You don't have to be a good photographer to make your girls look great!!!! They're naturally adorable!!!!!
Love you all!
Miss ya!!!!
Cris
These are beautiful. I am printing them off for Uncle Rich. Make him homesick for his nieces. You do good work
Ha ha! That is pretty darn funny Mike. Sammy would really love that.
Hey Julie,
I just started my own blog. I can't remember how to post of the stubbs family, so I will just tell you. It is fun to have somewhere to write! Talk to you soon.
thechamberlaingang.blogspot.com
I LOVE those pictures!! What does Sammy's shirt say? "Daddy's"? Cute, cute.
Your girls are so adorable - those are great pictures! Should I be embarassed that my kids haven't had their pictures taken by a "professional" since Waverly was 3?! I figure I've taken enough that they won't feel too neglected when they're grown. :)
Your girls are beautiful!
You did a great job. What better backdrop could there be but your own home? How can you stand to have such CUTE girls?
Post a Comment