Saturday, October 21, 2006

PUMPKIN WALKIN'







We went to the pumpkin walk today. There were some really cute displays, and all of the characters were made with pumpkins in some way. My favorite was the Wallace and Grommit display and the cute little faces that pop up in "Where the Wild Things Are".

5 comments:

Jangs said...

"Where the Wild things are"...definitely cute. And Sammy rules the runnaway with her attire everywhere she goes. I also like LL's attachement to Martin Short in the 3 Amigos shot. It must have been a fun time.

mo said...

I sure beat Suzie's onion festival where she got the big D! No, this definately looks more fun and your girls are so cute!

Jared Stubbs said...

Wow. Pretty impressive. Your girls are super cute, I am glad I am their uncle!

SP said...

Can I play? Was this in Newton or Logan?

Emma Jo said...

OK, maybe I just can't see very well but I am a little creeped out...pumpkin faces are a tad scary. But we are always up for fun outings! Wish we were closer to enjoy fun activities--we would add even more "girl power" to the mix.