We were going to post a picture of them in their costumes, but they took them off so quickly and then dug into their candy within seconds. They are paying for it now. I have found that natural consequences are the best teachers at times.
This picture illustrates the lesson Ian also learned. After 30 minutes of trick-or-treating and 2 hours of snacking, he promptly puked all over his mother.
Like I said and, I believe you said, Halloween is not my favorite holiday. I just find all the customs to be strange. I'm sorry your girls had to learn about too much candy the hard way....and I'm really sorry about Ian and Wendy--poor baby!
If I were there...the girls would have to share all those candies...and probably I would be feeling sick as much as they did!!!! I can't really say whether I like Halloween or not...I've just spend Halloween in the tradicional American way once in my life...and I didn't really have to wear costumes...just my pijamas (I can't remember how to spell that!)...hahahahaha..Missy probably remembers that!!!
7 comments:
This picture illustrates the lesson Ian also learned. After 30 minutes of trick-or-treating and 2 hours of snacking, he promptly puked all over his mother.
oh no!! Isn't Halloween GREAT!!!
Ha, ha...about Julie's picture, not poor Wendy who was puked on!
Like I said and, I believe you said, Halloween is not my favorite holiday. I just find all the customs to be strange. I'm sorry your girls had to learn about too much candy the hard way....and I'm really sorry about Ian and Wendy--poor baby!
What a bunch of hams. Sorry about poor Wendy especially with morning sickness.....that is rough
If I were there...the girls would have to share all those candies...and probably I would be feeling sick as much as they did!!!! I can't really say whether I like Halloween or not...I've just spend Halloween in the tradicional American way once in my life...and I didn't really have to wear costumes...just my pijamas (I can't remember how to spell that!)...hahahahaha..Missy probably remembers that!!!
sugarheadacheface!
Post a Comment