

She's three! Our neighbors called her name in to the radio this morning and they said happy birthday to her. She was thrilled. Her unicorn was promptly named "Unis" and she even got a pink cowgirl hat-- but it was too small. (She got my huge head.) She just now asked "is it still my birthday?" All day!! We love you!
7 comments:
Cute girls! Is that Laura Lee (Is that how you spell it? I'm sorry!) on the left? She looks just like you .. or maybe just like Missy. Definitely Stubbs genes in there!
Does Sammy still accept late happy bdays?!?!?! Hope so...HAPPY BDAY MY SWEET NIECE!!AUNT CRIS LOVES YOU SOOOO MUCH!!!!!!
Yes, two very good looking nieces. Happy Day, Sam!
Oh you are such a beautiful birthday girl and I love the clothes! What a beautiful unicorn. Wow I didn't know you could get such an animal. Happy Day
Such cute and adorable girls in one family. Amazing! Happy Birthday Sammy!
She is such a babe! Looking older all the time!
Could she look any more excited? Definitely don't mention the fact that when you're way older it's kind of anti-climatic!
Post a Comment