There was a little girl in our ward in Massachusetts who looked just like the Campbell Soup girl. Every time I saw her I had a craving for tomato soup.
That is who that little girl is?? I was wondering where you got her from, the only thing I could think of was Holly Hobby but I knew that wasn't right!
5 comments:
There was a little girl in our ward in Massachusetts who looked just like the Campbell Soup girl. Every time I saw her I had a craving for tomato soup.
If I knew what the Campbell girl is...it's not well known here in Brazil...too bad!!!
Love ya!
chicken noodle, is a classic, and is my favorite.
teach me how to download these kinds of cute pictures
That is who that little girl is?? I was wondering where you got her from, the only thing I could think of was Holly Hobby but I knew that wasn't right!
Sure I like her, why not.
Post a Comment