
Yes, I am just blogging because now I am addicted. I really should be doing something else, but what? Sam won't go to bed, she keeps getting new books to look at so that she will not have to sleep. Laura Lee fell asleep long ago. Can you believe Mom was about 26 and dad was only 30 in this picture? Pretty funny.
10 comments:
Mom and dad look funny! I wonder if our kids will look at our photos and think that we look funny. Mom looks tiny. - Love your blog!
That face of yours looks just like a Laura Lee grin.
I love old family photos! So young and innocent... Can you believe our parents once knew as little as WE do now?
Ok, here is a question that has been burning at me, were you guys in style at the time? Or were you really that nerdy?
So nice to know your children respect you. I was never nerdy. Well as far as I know which may not have been much. OK so I was a good nerdy.
I like nerds.
Hey, i didn't know that you had your own blog! cool! Wasn't Mike a cutie?
Mom, are you Jangs?
I think that Mike was a cutie...uh, is the anonymous feature on? Hello? Testing my anonymity...one, two. One, two?
ha, ha!
Post a Comment