Thursday, March 30, 2006

MY VERY OWN BLOG....I FEEL SO COOL

I just felt so left out that I didn't have my own blog. Oh boy, now I am a part of real society.

4 comments:

Abby said...

Like I told Wendy--beware...soon you will be thinking in blogs. Everything that happens, you will think, "that would make a good blog" and you may start to carry your camera with you, just in case you see something blogworthy...maybe it's just me.

Amy Lynn said...

I have the exact same disease as Abby. It is weird to be a blog in my head. But I love knowing where I can find my cousins! Hurray for blogs!

SP said...

Oh boy, I do the same as Abby now. I tell lyndon of stories or pictures that I could post on the blog. He just smiles and nods.

wendys said...

I love the pink! Did sammy pick it out?