Sunday, October 07, 2012

Lewiston's Got Talent

I finally figured out how to capture video from my camera to my newer computer-- I am kind of slow technologically speaking.  I had to post this video of SO at her school's talent show this last spring.  She had been planning to try out for the show all year long.  It is a really big deal to some of these kids to be picked.  They are all required to share some sort of talent in their music class, and then the teacher chooses who can go on to the school talent show.  There were really some adorable acts-- I wish I could put all of them on.  Some of those kids had me in stitches, their comedy acts were so funny!  Anyway- here is SO's big moment-- one that she worked hard for!!  Forgive the bouncy camera-- I was wrestling SHO on my lap.

I think this song was originally sung by Judy Garland.
 

6 comments:

Abby said...

Go SO! That was great!

michaelstubbs said...

Nice voice! Nice work!

wendys said...

Way to go! You have courage.

Jangs said...

Beautiful performance. Beautiful girl. So proud of you.

Emma Jo said...

Amazing!! I love it!

SP said...

She is so so brave!!