Thursday, August 30, 2012

Back to the Grindstone

 This summer has been so much fun and went by so fast, I was really sad when school seemed to start so early.  Here are the kids at our annual Bear Lake trip with cousins.  The day at the beach was so beautiful and clear.  The water was really pleasant, too. 

We even got in some swimming lessons.  Here is SHO with his little friend swimming.  The kids take lessons for two weeks with their friends, and then they get to swim at the facility after their lessons.  That about does it for our trips to the pool-- we pack it all in for two weeks.

 This picture cracks me up.  LL recruited them to stand on her board so she could saw it and make a birdhouse.  The funny part is the cows that were so curious watching her the whole time.  They are funny creatures.  When I get up to make breakfast, they see me in the kitchen and start to bellow for their food, too.
And of course, school had to come along and start.  Here are the girls on their first day.

 LO's first day of kindergarten was today.  He was really excited for the bus ride. 
And all of them, except the littlest, are now off to school.  I can hardly believe I only have one left!! He is going to party for three more years. 


5 comments:

Jessica said...

I can't believe how big your kids are! Holy cow. Time marches by so quickly. Looks like fun times around there. We start school next week, and we are all ready for it!!

Jen said...

Your kids are getting so BIG! How I wish we lived closer together... think of the fun we'd have!

SP said...

those a re some big school grins. that IS crazy you only have one at home! I like it too!

wendys said...

I love your kids thanks for bringing your girls to our house!!

Jangs said...

Time flis doesn't it. Growing up so fast! Sigh