Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Cowboy Song




I don't know how to explain this kid. I don't listen to country music very much, mostly classical, oldies, and jazz-- so go figure. He gave us this serenade while we were cleaning up dinner dishes.

19 comments:

Jen said...

Wow - he's a natural! I especially like the pink cowboy hat. He rocks it.

michaelstubbs said...

That's better than most country music that I have heard. I love the refrain, "My cowboy haaaat, my cowboy haaat."

Unknown said...

Hahahahahahaha...Great video, Julie!!! LO's got skills!!!! :o)
Luv ya!

Abby said...

That was awesome. Now I'll have that song stuck in my head all day!

Nae said...

Wow LO! You've got some serious skills! I think my favorite part is that the guitar is bigger than you but you still keep the strummin' comin'! :)

SP said...

That was oo funny for words. What a nut. He and Claire are of the same blood obviously. I love the verbrato.

Jessica said...

That is so dang cute! Kids are so entertaining.

Jangs said...

That was too great!. I think I have a permanent smile on my face now. If I manage his career however I may get him a more masculine color hat.

Lyndon said...

What a star! Sign him up!

http://www.americanidol.com/auditions/

Julie said...

(he sounds about like some of the auditions I have seen on American Idol...)

Jared Stubbs said...

That made me laugh hard!

Anonymous said...

I say send in the video to funniest home videos. That's a $10,000 performance!

Amy Lynn said...

Amazing! Do we need to get him auditioning for American Idol? Never too young, right? Someday I'll post a video of Matthew rapping and break dancing...because you know how much we love rap music?! Seriously, we don't even have cable...where does it come from?

K May said...

So cute. Cameron is here laughing his head off!

mo said...

What a talent. Are you sure that wasn't an ancient Maori war chant, though?

Juli said...

That was impressive. Seriously.

Megan said...

That was so awesome. I even some a little hip shaking in there.

Megan said...

saw, that is (not some)

Anonymous said...

You have to send this to funniest videos