I loved this talk, and my friend found a video clip put together on it. I also love hearing Elder Uchdorf. He was the seventy that came to our mission and talked at a zone conference in Malaga. I loved him then-- he was so enthusiastic and so fun to listen to.
4 comments:
I remember that Zone Conference well - and have a picture to commemorate his visit. We were comps then, right?
I remember being so thrilled to hear someone speak to us in English. There is something to be said for receiving the Gospel in your native tongue, I believe!
Yes we were!! Can you believe that was 12 years ago? I too was glad to hear English-- it was great:)
Matt and I watched this video the other night...I love it! It is so great. It inspires me to be better each day at what I do.
So good. Makes me ready to start a new day
Post a Comment