Sunday, February 22, 2009

For a Fabulous Cause....

I can't get the "Baby Rhodesbud" logo on my blog, so here is my pull for the cause. My cousins are raising money for their sister's IVF (my other cousin). If you are interested in Carrie and Todd's story, here is the link. I have had a small, very small compared to them, taste of the pain of infertility, so my heart goes out to them and my prayers.

They made some really cute hair accessories and darling magnets. If you click on the link I just gave you, you can view them. They are amazing cousins and some of the most supportive and wonderful people I know-- I am proud to be related to them. We are all spread across the country now, but we have lots of good memories of times when we got together growing up. I feel lucky to have such great relatives-- and we still keep up with each other thanks to the blogging world! It would be so hard otherwise to keep up, thank you modern technology. Anyways-- if you have a chance, take a peek and tell others who may be interested.

No comments: