Happy Birthday, Kiddo. I can't believe it's been 7 years! She really wanted a microscope- so here is hoping we get someone who studies the hard sciences someday.
happy day girl. I got a microscope for a birthday too...and still have it. I even grew some shrimp....not to disapoint you Juile in the hopes of LL going into the hard sciences...we all know that I was not up for that. But I had fun looking at my own blood, boogers, swquished bugs and so on...
Great gift!!! I've never wanted a microscope in my entire life...Mayev I should re-consider my choices when it comes to bday presents... :o) Julie...email me qith you mailing address!!! I'm kinda in a hurry to send you all Xmas cards!!!! Love you all!!! Happy bday LL!!!!
That is a cute video. She sure is a cute girl. My boys still have not moved passed trucks and objects that could potentially inflict pain on another brother.
8 comments:
happy day girl. I got a microscope for a birthday too...and still have it. I even grew some shrimp....not to disapoint you Juile in the hopes of LL going into the hard sciences...we all know that I was not up for that. But I had fun looking at my own blood, boogers, swquished bugs and so on...
I think it is very, very cool that she wanted a microscope. :)
THAT is awesome.
Happy B-day, LL!
I can't believe you have a 7-year old, J!
Great gift!!! I've never wanted a microscope in my entire life...Mayev I should re-consider my choices when it comes to bday presents... :o)
Julie...email me qith you mailing address!!! I'm kinda in a hurry to send you all Xmas cards!!!!
Love you all!!!
Happy bday LL!!!!
Julie! How are you?! I found your blog through Michelle's. Your kids are adorable----it's great to see what's going on with you!
Happy Birthday LL. Looks like such a cool birthday!
That is a cute video. She sure is a cute girl. My boys still have not moved passed trucks and objects that could potentially inflict pain on another brother.
Happy Birthday LL! I always wanted a microscope too...maybe I'll have to take a peek through yours.
Post a Comment