Sunday, November 16, 2008

Halloween Costumes!!




Here are the Halloween pictures that we promised. Better late than never! We have a ghost, a princess, and a very solemn Winnie the Pooh. We went to visit Pipi Longstocking on our night out. She was very popular with the kids.
I went as myself, of course.

11 comments:

Jen said...

I love your - er - costume!

The kiddos look great.

michaelstubbs said...

Are those Dad's old glasses?

The kids look great, but...why does your boy look so serious? Didn't he get any candy?

Abby said...

I can't believe how old your boy is! He's a cute little pooh :) Thay all are!

Amy Lynn said...

It took me a minute to recognize all your kids...they aren't "little" anymore! I think it is funny to see what costumes my kids choose...it is always so reflective of the phase or stage they are going through...always reflects their personalities!

Unknown said...

Great to see updated pictures!!!!!
Miss you all!

Camille said...

Your costumes were great!And your lovely glasses... I have to ask, were they ever really yours? I had a pair a lot like those, only burgundy! What was I thinking?

SP said...

you ARE a nerd. kidding. I like Lisa's hair. I'm glad to see the kiddies costumes finally :)

the5firds said...

Hey Julie! I found you off Tiff's blog. So fun to see your family!

Jangs said...

Thank you. I was waiting for these and your Nerd look is great! Looks like Luke is trying to figure out what this weird holiday is all about

Jessica said...

Love the pictures! Seth keeps asking me when we get to come up and play with you guys again. Your kids are so darn cute. miss you guys..still...!

Alice said...

Julie, you look just the same as you did in high school! Wow, I have really missed you! LOL!! :) Just kidding. It is fun to see your pictures.