We went to the girls' track meet last night. They had a great time-- they were a little outmatched because they were the youngest girls there-- save one other, I believe. My favorite part was that SO was smiling the whole time, she didn't even care that she was miles behind the other girls because she was having fun and we were all cheering for her!!
8 comments:
I would have loved to be there!
I didn't know that they held track meets for kids their age. It looks like fun. We have a hard time getting Ian to walk around the track one with us.
I love it! Hey, SO would beat me for sure. I'm a terrible runner.
That was so cute! I think I must have looked like SO when I was running cross country--though I don't think I smiled as much.
That is so darn cute! I love the smiles, and I love seeing LL try so hard. It is so very cute.
Wow! Are they good runners or what! I love it. We need to come to the next track meet!
Julie...can you update family home address?Just in case I need it! :)
Could you send all address to my email? Thanks a lot!!!!
love you all!
Cris
future olympians?
Post a Comment