Sunday, March 02, 2008

It's been a while...

Here is the front yard...On the foggy days we can hardly see our neighbor's house across the street there.

SO has pretty much looked like this the whole month:



It has been a while since I posted, I know, but really nothing interesting has happened unless you want to have details of all the illnesses we have had the past three weeks. Rich has the flu this week-- fever, chills, cough, etc. LO isn't feeling well today either so we left them home today while we went to church. I am so ready for Spring that I can hardly contain myself. I started going through all the seed catalogs and planning my garden-- I start to order a little more than I need simply because I get so anxious. Here are a few pics to update... Our video camera broke and so I filmed the little clip from our still camera.

5 comments:

wendys said...

Eliza loves to play catch too! Her and LO will have to start a team. Sorry you guys have been sick, I feel like we have been non-stop sick in February too. I have high hopes for march though.

Jessica said...

Oh...seed catalogs! Love the video. That is one of the cutest boys I have ever seen!...(The little one I mean). I am ready for spring too!

michaelstubbs said...

I can't believe that you still have so much snow. Ours melted last week. I know that we will get some more until April or May, but I really do believe that the snow is done sticking and that the sun is here to stay.

Julie said...

ACtually, since the picture it has warmed up and melted a bit. That photo is a little misleading...

Jen said...

I feel your pain, man. We've been fighting sickness here for three weeks, and I'm ready to be done with it! These last two days have been warmer here in Ohio - and today it actually "smelled" like spring. I'm ready!