Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Bubbles and Tape


So I was going to get those library board meeting minutes typed up-- we record the meeting on a tape recorder. It's a good thing I took detailed notes. I won't ever fill in for the secretary again. I don't think she will want me to anyway.


The girls had fun blowing bubbles with their new Majic Bubble wands. They were so much fun and LO even enjoyed watching!


And, no. LL is not from Great Britain.

9 comments:

SP said...

Ha! LO is a cutie! So is the great Britain remark referring to LL matching ability, or lack thereof?

Jen said...

That picture of LO is classic. What a grin! He knew what he was doing, I'd say. Does he have something against the library?

wendys said...

I think LO is posing in both of those pictures, grinning over his shoulder! What great kids.

Jessica said...

Sigh...I miss those cute kids of yours! Great pictures. Eric has done that to some tapes of mine also, and some videos...Then they look at you with those cute little smiles..

michaelstubbs said...

Yeah, I don't get the Great Britain comment. Cute kids though.

Jared Stubbs said...

It took me a minute but is the Great Britain comment referring to LL and her funny pose with the tilted head swaying hips and cheesy smile? LO is growing up so fast. One more question - did the bubbles freeze before they hit the ground?

Unknown said...

Yur kids look soo great!!!!
Miss them a lot!!!
By the way...about your xmas card returning...Send it again to: Rua Francisco Eugenio Mussielo, 170/401 - Jardim da Penha - Vitória, ES - BRAZIL - Zip: 29060-290
My address won't change for the next few years...
Love,
Cris

Jangs said...

I behind on the blogging. But they are so cute. How fun. Even LO getting into trouble

mo said...

Love the big bubble wands! Your kids are so darn cute--I love LL's outfit. She's a real fashionista!