Sunday, September 30, 2007

I Love Fall






We went on a little excursion up the canyon today. The colors are beautiful. This week we also harvested our pumpkins. The "Cinderella" pumpkins are a big hit with the neighborhood. They are really pretty and almost red. We also harvested the sunflower heads. Now my storage room smells like sunflowers-- it is kind of a nice smell. If anyone wants pumpkin or sunflower seeds, let me know!!

15 comments:

Jessica said...

My boys would go crazy over the sunflower heads! They are obsessed with sunflower seeds lately, I don't know why really. I will have to show them the picture in the morning...they will be jealous!

Jangs said...

Wow, Wow, I mean wow. That is truly impressive! Love the pictures. Makes me homesick to see you all.

Tiffany Gremmert said...

I love fall too! Those colors are so amazing! We are excited that we finally get to experience a real fall after so many years of not having fall. There is just something great about it.

SP said...

Nothing beats the colors on the mountains around Logan. What is Samalilly wearing on her head?

Anonymous said...

Really close to paradise.

mo said...

I just love fall for all the reasons you show! Your kids are all so darn cute! I'm impressed with your bounteous harvest!

Unknown said...

Falls is definetely one of my favorite seasons - after winter!!! hahaha
Miss you guys!
Love
Cris

ermakaluso said...

Those colors are amazing! I forget about Utah autumns. Are you going to the reunion? I wish I could make it. Maybe we should plan one for summertime when it is easier to make it out there!

michaelstubbs said...

Very nice. Fall is not that readily apparent up north in our city. Congratulations on a fantastic garden. It looks like you really did well.

Megan said...

Oh what beautiful pictures! It makes me miss fall so much. Yet again I see the difference in personality between S. and LL. What fun!

Jared Stubbs said...

LO is a real smiler isn't he?

Jen said...

I think the whole family should have worn pink sequined outfits to the canyon. It just seems like good hiking apparel.

IM said...

Beautiful family! We definitely don't get those colors out here.

Emma Jo said...

So thats what sunflower seeds look like before they get all roasted and ranchy! I love the pumpkins!!

SP said...

You are way over due for a new post sis...come on!!